Friday, November 4, 2016

College Essay Intro

Essay Idea: Engineering Summer Program

Whenever you are asked to tell about yourself, often your mind goes blank. You may immediately think of the last activity you did or what your hobbies are. However, we don't always think about the people who have shaped us. We tend to overlook the people that have gone in and out of our lives. Or, we forget how influential the people close to us really are. In other words, if we truly want to talk about ourselves we must acknowledge those who have helped to create us.

1 comment:

  1. Christina, you have an amazing idea for your college essay intro! Within the first two sentences you had me nodding my head and agreeing with you about how I view myself when people ask me to tell them about myself. You definitely have a talent for writing, and I am sure that colleges will sure to take notice of your essays :). Good job and I hope we see you next week for Reading the World!

    ReplyDelete